Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Time versus Money

You got money, but I got time

Lots of money but lots of late nights; plenty of time for all those leisure strolls but empty bank accounts, so what..

I'm broke but I'm free

No surround sound theatre system so I read books

No designer labels so I prowl flea markets, and see how I shine better than the Datin covered in Prada :)

No luxurious SUV but I have Sunny, still run faster than the silly SUV driven by a Dior-clad mommy whose driver is on leave






No expensive gallery in my pad but hear how I sing beautiful music in my hallway












Don't fancy Lafitte at Shang but love my *Zaatar sandwich with gourmet cheese (same thing what, gourmet sandwich)



*Zaatar Lebanese sandwiches is at Plaza Mont Kiara, next to Secret Recipes. Zaatar sandwiches (think Falafel) oozes goodness in olive oil, sesame seeds, cucumber, tomatoes & yummy home made yogurt cheese and gourmet cheese....price from RM4 - RM10

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|