Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I know what I did last two weekends...

I love butter
I don't know if it works but I think it's worth trying at home...make your own Hainan tea. SM and Sim brought Bee and I to the Imbi morning market and we had Hainan tea (which is coffee & tea) and two sets of absolutely heavenly but sinful roti bakar -- think a thick slab of frozen butter AND kaya sandwiched between two crunchy toasts....pure food-gasm.

Posing with SM and Bee outside the market

















Had some yummy tapas at Jenny Daneel's farewell do. Jenny will be managing Kakiseni still from UK. Check out the cronies at the party :) Thanks to Zal for the invite. Zal is an ex-staff of Kakiseni, she is missing the bunch right now...

Groping Zal while Zedeck displayed indifference















Images from Cindy's recital on July 9.

Cindy strutting her stuff in her rendition of The Prima Donna Song



















The Flower Duet from Delibes' Lakme




























The gang (from left) - Fuad (baritone), Kin Meng, Chee Shen (tenor), Cindy, Peter Ong(tenor), Rose Ganendra & Evelyn Hii. Front from left - Trudy Ganendra, moi & Dave














Report of my "footlose" in Singapore. Will be going again this Saturday for Cabaret opening and a trip to the Singapore zoo to check out the condition of the poor polar bear stuck there...probably not much other flea market action but do check here for report when I get back!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|