Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

18 shots

Again, until I finally get my hands on a digital camera, I'd like to remind you (especially TV Smith) that:

who needs digital camera when you can get great shots like this on my faithful old Olympus, film camera....

Melacca, May 7, 2006


Jonker street delight...Poh piah uncle making our third poh piah, with lots of chilies

happy customer, my man aka sweet J

happy face

happy people in love in the sun...yes, be very jealous

earlier on Friday (May 5, 2006) after the post awards party at Zalina's room, I was showcasing the Malaysian flea market on my blouse. The theme this year was Your Malaysia. Red nets and gold latin shoes with jeans are simply, me. The party after the awards was FUN except I didn't have to get high on the free flowing wine...I wish there were non alcholic drinks for people like me. Can't say I was too happy with some of the awards results, I still there is no way to judge a solo performance of jazz, classical, Chinese shi-tai-qu, Indian classical with musical...side by side. Till our market gets bigger...we have to make do with just one cronies awards? Till the next initiative comes....more like.

The 2006 Cameronian Awards troupe - See Ming, Nell Ng, Callista, Cristina, TV and myself

The Haves and the Have-not posing together

The Robert Palmer girls, styled by us -- Nicole and I posed backstage after singing Negara-lu (by Hardesh Singh & Jerome Kugan) with soloists - Mia P, Tony Eusoff, Evelyn Toh & Bhavani Logeswaran

Jerome Kugan...afraid his singers might forget lyrics (they didn't..ok they did, half a line) so he wore the lyrics on himself

the graceful and playful Mak Yong dancers (the awards Buka Panggung item) with crazy poser

beautiful Zamzuriah, Mak Yong performer, vocalist n dancer

and much earlier...somewhere inside Times Sqaure, the KIV cases of the One In A Million (KL) audition doing some warm up before meeting Paul Moss and Syfinaz again...later I managed to talk some of them to get on their feet to warm up instead of sitting down

Am with talented, Sue on guitar, she made it

and the week before that, at Zakri's party where a plate of baked bananas with syrup caught my attention...some of us stayed till 3am listening to Usamah cock-talking ghosts, stupid Americans, and more....then Zakri threw us out. We love you Zakri and you have a big beautiful flat...I still think it's disgustingly huge for one silly fella like you :)

and the week before that, Renee Choy (Jit Murad) played at Kak Yan's party...post M! blues....

Where M reprised Yang Indah to his adoring audience


My camera is a gift from sweet J but he's been saying I'm better off with a digital camera...I don't know but the cam shop told me there is nothing like shoots from a film camera. No??

Now back to dinner, my soup is done over my mindless blogging...soup is a potpourri of vege, potatoes, carrots, oyster mushrooms, onions, garlic, tomatoes...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|