Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Life in a ....cell

"...so how's life after M?"

So far it's been a mixed ball of feelings, and activities. It's a bit like sitting around in a jail cell (my pad), sleep here a lot, planning my life from my desk, then I get to go out and party, then come back to the cell, sleep when I want to, chat online, read news and articles on internet, eat when I have food here, sing here a lot, go out quite a bit...dream a lot about M, average once a day since I get to nap when I want.

There's something new in my pad, a keyboard, Yamaha, 71 keys, god knows how many songs in memory, nice chair from IKEA. I will have to stick those theory papers on my wall to re-internalise. I realised yesterday I can't read anything on the bass clef anymore...before I pick it up again I can still play right hand notes...super slowly. J was more excited than me once he set up the keyboard, he said he is reviving his music career...and would come round more often if I fixed the air-con in my room -- but the keyboard is in the hall.

love life (all is good) aside :)

I have updated my portfolio, and my database, will I be able to revive or update, or switch on my marketing charms now?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|