Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Going solo


To be out on my own, my own person, not an employee of any organisation, has proven to be a growing-by-the-minute experience. Growing in aspects of my emotions, and mental strength.

With so much going on with myself...I sure hope my entries don't become self-indulging and boring overnight.

I made a clear and conscious decision to move on and up, I turned down an offer for the first time, to sing in an ensemble. It's a weird feeling, mixed feeling, to know that I will be out of my comfort zone of singing in a group.

Cindy said we are only as good as our last performance, it means no going backward. Let's hope less jobs means more career advancement.

Cheers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|