Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, September 23, 2005

A Day In A Life of A Bum

This is getting too fun, not working. I guess I haven't felt the pinch yet, soon, it come, soon it will. I have paid all bills for Sep except for my Maxis.

The flat is slowly changing, today I realised the vacuum cleaner is gone. Chief must have taken it to his new pad for cleaning...it's probably going to stay there since it's now only weeks to their moving into there.

The dust-pan is gone too...I had the most creative way of disposing the dust after I used the broom for the first time since I moved in. I like vacuuming better, the dust at least fly all over and you have to chase them all over.

the diary diary

I woke up again at mid morning due to my late night yesterday....late night IN, not out. Had water and yogurt drink and watched Marilyn Horne and Montserrat Caballe on DVD while the laundry sorted itself out in the machine (soon that machine will be gone with Chief too), I cleaned the balcony with my shampoo because the floor detergents are gone too (to Chief's new pad)....maybe I should have searched the kitchen for more options. The balcony cleaned with my St Ives shampoo is now nice and clean, but my laundry is still damp from the wet weather.

Oh ya, and who says opera singer are terrible in pop music? Marilyn Horne and Joan Sutherland could belt some tasty jazzy oldies fine! And you should check out Renee Fleming does her Sondheim all right.

I still have one DVD to go but don't think I could sit through an opera....it's Rusalka. All three DVDs borrowed from CY who is my unofficial music supplier and the group's official music material supplier. I can watch recitals, autobiographies....but I can't sit still for an opera on DVD.

While milling about cleaning the pad to please myself, I drank. I had OJ, water and yogurt...and realised what a `liquid diet' is and how it must be very effective for weight-losing. All I had so far are drinks, different kinds of drinks and one packet of instant Korean noddles (will never get sick of it)...and I haven't felt hungry since. Yum, I guess I just need to stock up in the drinks department.

HL milk
Various yogurt drinks
Yogurt
Fruit juices
Ribena
H2o

Sent my CV to an agency for temp positions. Gotta send to a few more. Temp jobs are gotta be fun, put the lousy pay aside. Imagine you get to meet new colleagues every few weeks, get to park at different offices, get to do different stuff all the time, get to try out different lunch places...(I was deprived for lunch choices for 4 years).

Ok now I remember why I slept late last night, I made a dress out of my Indian skirt that has been sitting around because it's too long to be worn as skirt. I have figured out new ways to wear at least three gorgeous skirts last night. Have sorted out some more clothes for sale. The girls in Pygmalion are hoping for a second jumble sale so that's under way.

Oh I got the pictures from the first sale but haven't got down to having them scanned for posting here. I need a home office, for my work and for pleasure, and need other household appliances...once Chief is gone.

Scanner
A notebook that works!
Printer
Internet
Vacuum cleaner
Rice cooker
Washing machine
DVD player

while all these are underway being processed by the Save Soul Doc Foundation, I think I better go get some more `drinks' and some dinner.

Don't worry about me ok? Will tell you if I'm addicted to sitting on my ass the whole day...then you can slap some sense into me. A girl my age deserves a little break right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|