Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Wolf whistle

How come no women magazine has written on this one? What do men get from openly ogle at women?

"Waa ah moi banyak lawa hari ini.."
"Pergi mana leng loi?"
"...I love you miss, phone number?"
"Lawa awak punya spec, mana beli?"
"Hi miss, how are you? Where are you going?"

We all know certain group of men do it, not all guys. I just can't figure out what they get out of it. I mean, most women I know don't react or respond to any of that, so if the men are hoping to get a kick from the women's reaction, they aren't getting any...so then what could be bloody satisfying about chatting up a strange woman walking past you and doesn't blink when you saying something `romantic' to her?

You smart people out there tell me. Don't ask me how I dress or how I walk, just tell me what men get out of it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|