Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Breathe, think, sleep, eat....FASHION

I read about fashion, think about fashion, I breathe fashion, eat fashion, sleep fashion (satin silk lingerie slip?).

But I work in a IT corporate world?

It's ok, you can't have everything, the secret is to be happy with what you have NOW.

But, I'm in a production all about fashion, and music. How cool is that?

And my weekend homework is to establish a character who lives in the backstage of an international fashion show...I could be:

A designer
A make-up artist
A wardrobe assistant
A model
A photographer
A fashion journalist
A runner
A coffee maker
A caterer
A fashion magazine editor
A pop star
A model's girlfriend

And I'm supposed to have designers' first name at the tip of my fingers....now my heavy investment on fashion magazines on these years never look this good.

This is going to be one busy weekend....breath, eat and sleep fashion!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|