Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Rhapsody of Blogs n Links

You HAVE to read this:

KL Konfidential

My favourite blog, I will not elaborate why this blogger (a woman, I believe) is just simply, fucking brilliant, you just have to check it out and find out, ok? Oh, don't forget to read her earlier entries, back in January 2004.

My other favourite blogs:
(I know I know, some of these links are already in this site on the side panel but I just thought I remind you)

Goddess is single, can sing like Anita Baker (ask her to sing FEVER!), aspiring film maker/photographer(?), she is witty (in everything, facial expressions, animal-sound-making, writing, talking) and can dance! AND SHE IS LEAVING US IN KL.....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Exchequer is tall, not very single but can sing, dance AND play musical instruments!!

Nekochan is also tall, she loves Sondheim, can sing, play the piano, violin, bass (?), can conduct a choir (and me) and can tell you which makan place to go for ANY occasion.

Lisan's Blog is single, can sing, teach children songs about birds and bees and can make you go nuts in a chat room...

A MuSe Seeking Inspiration is a chirpy fella most of the time, she can sing and is my twin in classical singing, we do most singing competitions together-gether and we will be doing Rossini's Cat Duet soon!!!

Aariye is my current maestro/coach in `soul-singing'(eventhough she refuses to be associated with me in the teacher-student relationship) and she is my Billie Holiday in KL, she can play drums, sing, teach singing, teach drums, she taught me how to swim...what else has she not done??

Empress is single, honest (I like), dance fucking well (like Goddess, they are friends you see), and she looks good in a low cut dress.

GongKapas needs NO introduction.

Batdude is the AUTHOR of `the three denomination of Chinese in Malaysia', he makes music, hang out with celebrities, makes music, hang out with celebrities, and writes fucking well!

TV Smith is the father of KL Blog-scene networking, author of 'Uncle Ho Wants You'.

Anti-Poet is a VERY famous groupie, beware.

The Datin has stopped writing since September....sob.

Before I know about blogging, this is where I go for decent writing and commentary style stories: BigBigPlanet

My other daily/weekly indulgence (can't tell you much about them because I haven't met some of them!!!)

Black Paper Silver Ink
Welcome to Jikon.com
Flak
Volume of Interactions
MdMafia and Her Musings
Baine's World
Brain ooze From THEONE
Narcissism Is Necessary
Kampung Kayell
Hozair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|