Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Modelling After Hours

I wish CT was in the pictures with us.

Another gig is well on the way (Dec 31!!!), no black and white yet but I think we are pretty close. They have requested for one color publicity shot. Justin came in his shining...Zepher and worked through the two rolls on Z and I (withOUT CT).

Objective: Print the rolls by tonight and pick one, scan it, send it to the gig guy.

I changed about four times during the two rolls while Z changed...none. Learned the science of `tilting your head and chin for the camera' from Z. Justin was rolling happily in the cookies jar while we girls got dressed and make up.

(CT, we better have some photos taken of the THREE of us later, for our keepsake.)

Props/background used: living hall, Z's fluffy cat, drum set, piano...

I see that this is the prelude of things to come. Z threatened to teach me drums (yay) to drum some sense of timing/rhythm into my thick head. Working with the two maestros have been a true character-building...I mean it in the most positive way girls!

Rhinocerous at the Panggung Bandaraya last night was a delightful change of scene. Our loved `Signal Master' was a bomb as Ms Daisy (The Puss, I call her).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|