Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Mutating Blog

I see this site is slowly turning into a fashion blog. It's probably my second love after singing.

I have had some good advice from some of you on how not to spend like how I do...thank you. I used to spend just as much on books and CDs till recent years. I buy about 20 books in a year, but now it's probably less than 10 a year. Especially since I have access to SM n Justin's collection, I have a loooong way to catch up.

Bought this from flea market on Sunday though:

Successfully Sing1e - Successfully Yourself
[Yvonne Allen] copyright 1987

RM 5, will tell you after I read if it's any good.

On other fashion-related affairs, work annual dinner is coming up, this Friday. Theme: Arabian night. We'll see how many actually bother to dress up. The girls talked about it for a few weeks and now nearing to the dinner everyone has kind of given up and all plan to wear some plain non-Arabic-inspired dress/suits/whatever.

Me too thought I would just go in a black dress. That worn-only-once RM 50 Cats Whiskers dress is the chosen one. It's knee length, I love it because the entire upper dress body is only the two `straps' you use to tie behind your neck, think LOW neck line (all the way to stomach) and LOW back (just above my ass).

I like. It's like slutty but low-key slut because it's knee length and you could adjust the height of your neck line...depending on your mood.

Team this dress with my black belly dancing belt/sash is my Arabian Night costume with a Marilyn Monroe twist, and perhaps a head-piece, voila, costume.

I'm a real slut when it comes to fashion. The things I do for fashion (read: FASHION, not TRENDS). I'm the perfect fashion person you want to hire if your magazine is looking for one. I'm all for it.

Oh ya, speaking of magazines. I think it's high time I do this:

WANTED: VOLUNTEER Fashion Models (Fashion -- Your Wardrobe)

The deal:
I will go through your existing wardrobe and pick a few pieces for the shot. You will be the model for these pieces, of course. NO fees involved, NO payment (volunteer). You will get the photograph of yourself, no cost to you.

Condition: You have to trust your stylist - me, to wear what I advise you to.

Project Commence Date: Jan 2005

Contact person: Janet
Please provide:

1. Contact details (Name, email, phone numbers)
2. House address
3. Brief description of your everyday style, your favourite look (if any)

Think if this as a fun community project, at the moment this project is only open to females. So if you are game for a free styling session, let me know!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|