Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, December 17, 2004

The Need to Dance

Haha, I was at the Puteri Gunung Ledang (musical) call-back meeting/brief last night and I felt like a fake!!!

Choreographer (you'll love him, he is such a joy to watch) gave us girls a one-minute and ten seconds dance routine. I couldn't even get the right moves for even the first eight counts...feeling kinda thick the whole evening, I decided that it's lack of practice. I can't pick up choreography as fast as Goddess who was there with me, and other girls because I hardly ever have to learn a dance routine so quickly.

Or am I just thick??

There's a song to sing too, in BM. Malaysia's very own Simon Cowell, Roslan Aziz `coached' us on the piece, we have to memorize the lyrics...

"Nyanyi macam perempuan! Think feminine...lemah lembut. Balik rumah hafal lagu ni." he said.

Later at Chillis after the work-out, the girls recommended Contemporary Dance class for me, Z has offered to sign up with me, from JANUARY!!! Where do I find the time to do that? I haven't done any laundry for weeks!!!!

"You have to MAKE TIME for the class if you want it." Says C.

I guess I have to if I want more confidence in my next dance audition. It would be such a waste if I suck at dance, since I already look like a dancer (not Latin dancer look la, think short, skinny flat-chested ballerina).

Anyone know which PJ dance school offers Contemporary dance?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|