Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Life is Good

A few things.

I swear that piece of cheese is as big as my face. Holland Gouda cheese, yum. Expiry date: Jan 2005, now Justin, THAT, is unfair.

I love what you bought me, dark chocolate and cheese.

Thank you!

Updates on Dhoca (or is it Dhoka?) Trio's (`ad-hoc-trio') act for Thursday, the three stooges worked through the scores and piano till 1:30am.

Achievements:

1. We now have over 27 songs in our repertoire among the three of us.

2. Z and CT survived my singing...note, my singing is lovely, is how I sing that is atrocious, I can't keep time, I failed in keeping time, I suck at singing in time...there are many ways to say it.

3. I'm learning to sing in time, I'm grateful for the patience these two jokers have with me -- I will be better tonight ok? and I won't talk back...

Bonus: I HEARD CT SANG SOLO!!!!!! Eat your heart the rest of you! She sounds GOOD!!!

New vocab:
Bossa
Swing
`Straight time'

Lalala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|