Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Drama Minggu Ini

Despite the fact that I think I'm absolutely a fantastic driver, sometimes I think I should be left on the passenger side.

(And mark this: I took the test for the first time in Oct last year and passed! No kopi money! I drive, read this: MANUAL Nissan with NO POWER STEERING, driving style: Gangster from Pandan Indah)

Why do I say that? Something happened...just half an hour ago. I drove home from work to pick up a dress for rehearsal tonight. Took the dress, got in car and as I was waiting in queue at the exit of the condo, BANG! The first half a second I thought "Fuck shit! I hit that BMW in front of me!" Next second I went "That idiot back into my bumper!!"

You see, I didn't know who hit who. That's so strange and scary, I should stay at home. I can't remember the second before the slight collision what was I doing...but I remember my foot was firm on the brake.

It's got to be him la.

Anyway, he got out of the car and look at the car's ass and went back to the car. I was half cursing him and half wondering if it was me who hit his car. After he got back into the car I went out and had a look at my notorious Nissan bumper, haha, not a scratch.

Then the fucker behind my car horned. I looked at the driver with my super big frog shades (Sungei Wang, RM 19) and yelled "WHAT??!!"

The guy in the BMW stopped his car by the side of the road and look at his bumper again...still no sign of confrontation, I drove passed him to take a look of his face and sped off.

By then I guessed it was him who hit me that's why he didn't say a thing (I would have kicked his pretty ass if I was sure that it wasn't me). I looked back few times and after a while some cars overtook him.

I coolly drove back to office. At just the traffic light outside Phileo I saw him again!!!! (I think it's him...a dark green dusty BMW with lousy looking bumper, plate number 8828)

What!

Then we both took the turn into Phileo!!!!!

I took the other entrance into the car park and never saw the car again.

Did I hit him or did he hit me??

BTW, the driver didn't look too bad, just thought I'd let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|