Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, June 05, 2021

Gratitude diary @ May 26, 2021

Gratitude diary today.  

1) Took myself to do a PCR test yesterday - have been in self-quarantine for past days due to casual contact case and I wanted to be safe, despite feeling healthy and all.  Tested result came in at 7am.  Tested negative.  Felt like a new person.  

2) After reading the test report, I made my bed, got up and learned a Lindy Hop routine.  Sweat buckets and then a cold shower.  Felt like a really clean and happy new person. 

3) Had a good breakfast on my own with David Mitchell novel. Haven’t had proper breakfast for a while.  

4) Happy to see parents again today.  Cooked for everyone at lunch.  Mom stayed back to nap at my place.  Then we took a drive out for sight-seeing (to defrag cabin fever), drove round Titiwangsa Lake twice slowly, to admire the park and the lake. 

5) On our way home I stopped by @asianhouseparty to collect pasta sauces and their new product the brioche bread 

yummmy

6) In between all that I did some banking stuff, income tax accounts stuff and completed all of that.  Managed to stay unflustered while staring at the state of my bank account balance.  Hi-five to self. 

7) Grateful for all of the above and best of all - so glad that we were able to give dad a few hours of solitude to himself while mom and I hangout.  Old man is seriously lacking his me-time. 


Thank you for everything.  Bring it on tomorrow! 


#lockdowndiary

#janetwrites

#parentingmyparents 

#janetleemusic

#covidtest 

#janetcooks 

#vegetarian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|