Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Summary of October & November so far...

Who's doing year end spring cleaning? Don't have to feel bad about throwing them out if you can do it with heart, send them to Jumble Station, a good home for your unwanted goods and for a good cause, read here.
Come Sunday, I'd be shopping and doing some fund-raising (yes, two separate things - former is my sinful indulgence and the latter is for my soul) for Independent Pet Rescuers at the very cool (datang! Jangan tak datang!) junkyard sale at Palette Pelette.

the singing front, also known as the working front now - (am loving the fact that singing is my business)...

Shanghai Tang party on Wednesday at Eest in Westin KL...
cam whoring with mirror...backstage of Tien Hou Temple, Dharma Drum Mountain charity gig (sequined qi-pao from Monica Quen)
working my camera on the Andrew's models at Pavilion's BCBG Maxazria media launch, end of Octoberwith fellow singer, Noryn Aziz, not just a beautiful face...she's got big lungs!

Had my W Wine Room debut on the same day as BCBG launch. Thanks to Fadz the babe who invited me on the line-up artiste to play with September Band (Donne Ray Radford, Bobby, Leonard Tan, Fadz the babe herself) in celebrating the venue's reopening.
Fadz the babe...singer and an occasional door bitch, she works in the management of Asian Heritage Row
and then there were the couples of October...with Joanne & Vei Kwok at Westin KL

my band...Razak (sax), Shah (double bass) & Jason Geh (keyboard)
Yen Li & Seng Kitt at Hyatt on their big day
time flies, very soon it will be Christmas and then new year...another year.

Lunch rendezvous at Mia's..with the M people, Adam (in red), Mia, Sushee, Peter, Nicole & Lawrence. It's now exactly three years and a few weeks since I auditioned for M! The Opera.
Raya weekend was one busy outing with friends. This one taken at The Attic, Zal and Fadz got all dressed up for Raya @ Attic. This is Zal's classy act....Anya Hindmarch slippers.
and Fadz reminiscing P Ramlee's oldies
My godson Max is growing up...as we grow wiser (hopefully). His parents shower him with much love.

on the subject of love, I give you...

I like this poem a friend sent to me , thank you Petra :)

The Sun Never Says

Even
After
All this time
The sun never says to the earth,

"You owe
Me."

Look
What happens
With a love like that,
It lights the
Whole Sky.

-Hafiz

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|