Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Back on earth

There is a mass of thoughts in my head, in a tangled mossy web. I need to get them out in an orderly fashion...

Am home from the inaugural music camp, Pro Musica @ Penang Hill - International Master Classes. After week-long stay at the beautiful Penang Hill and breathing in nothing but music, I felt like I have gone to heaven and back on earth.

There are a few things I needed to do immediately about my singing career in classical music, and while I devise my action plan....here are a few shots from the week-long camp and concerts but of course, as always, I shall indulge myself later in a detailed report on the music rendezvous.

There were seven participants for this first round, including myself. From left - Yi Ling, Jane Soong, Rachel Tan, Xiao Ting, (front row) Yen Ling and Ryan Landis.

Xiao Ting working with interpretation coach Ronny Lauwers during the open class on the fourth day of camp for Vedrai, carino while Ryan stood in as Masetto.
First concert held at Penang Hill, scene from La Traviata, drinking song.

more to come, more to come.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|