Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, June 18, 2007

The Sitting Duck speaks...

Still in the Philippines but read this today and couldn't help but have to share it now, since I got internet connection at Blue Mango (where am staying in Boracay Island).

J started this blog in March to report on his little experiment in KL, last night he told me he was working on an article.

About biking.

You have to read it.

A bit about my visit in Boracay with Meiling before I start on my full entry on the trip...

Got us what this diver calls the `tourist tattoo' today, a Henna handwork that cost me P(Peso) 300 and Meiling P200. I got a `happening' big gecko on my back and Meiling's intricate flower Pictures coming soon.

Did para-sailing also, a whopping P2, 500 but worth every minute. Meiling and I complained that the boat didn't go fast enough but heck, looking down with your bare feet dangling down from a harness, storeys high up in the sky with nothing but open sea below you, quite made up for it.

Anyway, won't say too much now. My legs are aching from learning how to tread water today and all that walking.

Can't wait to share the pictures with you. Got a mini collage of all the dogs I see on the beach here..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|