Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Mekong river here I come...

Soul Doc will be out for two weeks, singing with the birds (and crocodiles?) of Mekong River, Agalin at Loei...

it says...
Tap Sa-ngow , where Agalin is located, is a secluded private residence on the river Mekong in the northeastern province of Loei, Thailand. The estate is known for its gardens. Participants will be accommodated in picturesque dwellings in the grounds.


yes, participants, I paid myself into my first music camp. I'm leaving on a jet plane (Air Asia la) this Wednesday and be home in two weeks. Loei, eight days of sheer heaven (I think) -- just music, singing, cool air, gardens, singing, acting and more singing later in Bangkok on the 20th, at Alliance Francaise Auditorium Bangkok.

Extended my stay in Bangkok so that I can finally see and SHOP at the Chatuchak!

Speaking of shopping! Report of my weekend shopping @ Centre Point is up!

So it's the fashion (style) blog!

....am out, you stay good!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|