Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Botox for my site...

Was out late with KM just yesterday...Thursday night, at the mamak when he asked me about the line, or bruise under my left eye. As I didn't have a mirror with me I couldn't answer him...but I was quite sure it's what I have noticed before, my dark eye circle...the funny kind that may looks darker on one side. It's slowly getting worse, I have very visible `darkness under my eyes'.

So yes, I should really be in bed like, 3 hours ago. Instead I did non-stop work, quite a bit of `re-construction', `renovation' on my singing website.

Thanks to Joanne whom I just got to know....from the internet whose chat with her reminded me that I have overdue editing to be done on that site. So `renovate' I did...chopped away the `too-much' text and changed some of the images there...

Go have a look and give me some feedback on the info layout? It's a blog format after all...but I did my best, but you can be honest, ok?

Photographs on the site are by TV Smith, Danny Lim and Justin Tan, edited by me :)

other shots by...
Danny Lim

Justin Tan

TV Smith

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|