Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Found: Material girl stranded at LCCT Terminal

This is quite a nasty irony. I waited months to get to Bangkok for the shopping...and found myself back from Bangkok, nearly empty handed.

Because the luggage containing 90% of my shopping didn't return with me on that return flight from Bangkok. After the registration of that I would have to GO HOME without the luggage, I grieved hard and low. Now, after about 20 odd hours of depression and anger (it's the Everyone Can Fly company), am sitting down to write this report of...

FOUND (myself a): Material Girl, stranded at home without my luggage. The realization of being a material girl came when the cold hard pain hit me in my head n(n heart) -- It hurts me so much after losing these material things...silk scraf, earrings, necklaces, dresses, chiffon, cosmetics, prized n treasured belongings.

It was good, real good to have J there with me on the way home in the taxi reminding me that all is not lost, we were alive and together and I had all the wonderful experience in Loei and Bangkok. Still, it's confirmed that I'm a material girl....crying over her lost diamonds.

I try to show you some of them in photos, I do my best, most of them disappeared without me having any shot of it.

My Beatrice Looi dress, Zara gold sequin bolero (gift from SeeMing), I wore it at the Bangkok concert after the camp (pic by Justin Tan)
Earrings from Suan Lum night market, I bought about 20 pairs or so of those kind of earrings, for girlfriends and myself, gone now (outside `cast party' with Ema Naito and JiYoung Yoon from the music camp)The purple cardigan and tube top I bought from Siam Sqaure to play/sing Despina of Cosi Fan Tutte (for music camp concert) alongside Panit Somana from Chiang MaiThese fabulous vintage bags from Chatuchak market!!! I bought four of them, only have one left with me because I was using it on the plane...ok ok, while I pray I get these stuff back one day soon. I can't imagine living off my misery n depression any longer...my tears have dried.

Now, a sneak preview of a proper entry on the fantabulous experience of

Winter Journey,
a music camp for singers
at
Agalin
Tap Sa-Ngow, Loei


This is where music played all day long for a week...where we eat, sleep, think, dream, walk, smell, breathe, snort, run, talk music from Jan 11 - Jan 18.where we had voice lessons with friends lounging around to learn togetherthe campers...all smiles all day, introduction of the singers in the proper post coming soon!Breakfast forum!Morning run by the river..A spontaneous cook out by Tham in the girls house ended up like this...Manit was pestering for more Tom Yam soup(slurping)Benoit and wife Ann at the bon fire where we sipped wine n had hot potatoes...and hot air ballons.

ok ok I best stop now, a proper post soon on the camp, I promise!

UPDATE (Jan 25) - 15 minutes after I put up this post, I got a call from Air Asia saying that they have found my luggage in Bangkok and they have since sent it back to LCCT terminal in KL and would have it delivered to my home the same evening. The bag is with me now...everything in it was untouched. However the handle is now...stuck in mid air...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|