Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, December 15, 2006

solitary meal

Forgotten to reply to girlfriend's sms on confirming our appointment at my pad....I ended up eating dinner cooked for two...

So it seems I'm fantastic at entertaining myself :)

this evening's dinner menu:
stir fry french beans with shitake mushrooms
fried eggs
sweet-potato-carrot-potato porridge with onion oil and shallots

Dinner Music:
Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu & Etude in C Minor

Dinner reading:
George Orwell's Down And Out In Paris And London

Weather outside:
stormy weather, wet

Program after dinner for one...back to work (music) and yes, tonight I shall read after work...and read before I sleep, and read after I shower, and read till I fall asleep.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|