Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Life Is Music - part 2

I have been on an emotional high lately, with music. A surge of desire to live only for music, and the hunger to make more music.

Also, I have re-discovered Youtube.

Fresh from after show mamak after the Attic show (report with silly shoots will follow soon), with Nic n Vivian, I came home and sat straight down in front of my PC and started watching non-stop, all the clips I could find on related music that I just performed.

Found these clips after a short while...many call these the `real thing, true talent', etc....how we don't have, produce artists like them anymore.

I hope you will be just as inspired as me after watching them...

Julie Andrews & Carol Burnett

The grand 9 min long History of Musical Comedy in United States


Julie and her impeccable diction

Charming Carol, singing Meantime

Chita Rivera, Caterin & Carol Burnett, their Halloween rendition of I Enjoy Being A Girl

Meantime, come hear me sing sing sing carols with ensemble Verses at these venues this weekend...merry Christmas

The Curve, Saturday, Dec 23, 4pm

KL Hilton, Sunday, Dec 24, 1pm & 730pm

The Curve, Sunday, Dec 24, 3pm

The Curve, Monday, Dec 25, 730pm

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|