Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Don't sulk, move on

If you cry, you will cry alone.

If you laugh, the world will laugh with you.

** ** **

One of the best lesson I learned since adulthood is that we always have a choice in how shitty our lives can be -- it's all about how you program your mind to take it.

The power of our minds...it's mindlessly powerful.

Stress level has not been easy lately and I have come to a point where disappointment is a daily routine, but now I've learned to say, "So WHAT? I will fix the bloody problem!"

End of the day, it is YOU YOURSELF who will see you through the ups and downs. You will rise quicker if you decide not to dwell on the low point.

As simple as this may sound, sometimes all I need to do is simply, to shrug shittiness off my shoulder and move on. Shrugging takes great mind effort you know, try it and see.

So, lighten up la folks...

I shall end my [Soul Doc Self Help 101] today with delightful pictures by Michelle, taken during our M! rehearsal...

what do you do when you got locked out of your rehearsal space? you clown around and make poses....like Shiraz (production manager) & Jo (director & dramaturg)















During your short break, you take a short breather outside and pose some more...
















from left: Justin, Usamah & Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|