Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Beware of sleepy driver...

I'm officially dangerous on the road...am not proud, but am recording it down here as a reminder and warning to myself.

I fall asleep on the wheels a lot these days. The best solution has been stopping half way and nap before I continue the painful journey home. The tricks I have tried to stay awake have been, singing out loud, slapping my thighs really hard, stretching, listening to my mp3 player. None of these help.

Apart from that, I have developed a serious addiction to eating while driving...there's a high I get in scooping a mouth-full of nasi lemak while overtaking the Satria next to me. Meals taste seriously good while I eat it, driving.

It sounds seriously wrong to me, because I can't explain why I like it so much.

Nowadays I have my little pink vacuum cleaner in my bedroom, when the floor gets too `hairy' I get another kind of high vacuuming it before I get back to my endless emailing business. I know I really should just keep the cleaner in the store room so that my housemate (whom I don't see much) can share it. I bet she is still confused about what I do for a living.

While we are rehearsing mad for M!, PGL has sold out all tickets. If you go to their website you'll find there's a lot of `coming soon' information...but who cares, the box office is burning with bums!!

In the midst of crazy media interviews and lots of broadcasting, the producers whip things together for our Monday launch at the JW Marriot. Looks like I might get to debut my other Zara dress. AM excited to be seeing all sponsors, and media people all in one hall, with cast and creatives...

I will have break after this epic opera, this time I actually plan it, a shopping trip to Bangkok.

M is for Monday...launch....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|