Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Speed Dating

I'm going speed-dating this Sunday!!!! Thanks BB!!!!

Yay! Am excited because:

1. I've heard many horror stories from girlfriends on their speed-dating experiences, so now I can finally be the star of my own horror movie!!

2. Of course, a great opportunity to play dress-up.

3. I like the Tapas at 1919.

4. Meeting 10 (I hope) strange men all in one night...yay!!! A great place to talk till they drop and practise my acting skill.

5. I get to see how many guys buy my `I'm actually from Vietnam and I need to get married fast so that I can get a PR here". -- courtesy of SM.

6. BB will have more scenes and scripts for `Absolute Rubbish', a master piece that she's working on.

I have even decided on my wardrobe!

The Look: Bohemian romantic, sleepy-sloppy-chic with bedroom hair.
Make-up: pale glossy lips with smoky eyes
Attitude: to be confirmed

My colleague Kean says it's a waste of money, for me it's just a fun and unsuspecting way to end the weekend! It's like chatting with strangers on the net except this one you get to see them in person.

Yes BB we are going to have heaps of fun. The thought that there won't be any good pick at speed dating (the reputation, the stories I hear, etc) enable me to relax and know that I will be comfortable.

And if there aren't enough guys to go around, we'll just have to hit on the chicks!!

Now I hope the date is confirmed BB, don't you back out now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|