Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Desperately seeking?

Well, what do you know, it looks like the speed-dating might not happen at all this weekend. The organisers have yet to confirm with us on the event.

Damn. Well, guess all is not wasted, I can recycle my designed look for the next one.

And that means I don't have to rush home to get change from my rehearsal on Sunday....it means I should get to bed early on Sunday night for my beauty sleep.

...that means I DON'T GET TO MEET GUYS ON SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! Waaa.

Maybe this reaction is part of the female-clock ticking thingy, the older a woman is, the more desperate? Haha, but I guess after a certain age, you just stop trying and sit back and enjoy the view.

...this whole week just seem kinda exciting with the whole apartment to myself. Yes, even it's just going home to an empty apartment seem exciting to me. The whole sofa to myself, I can cook and clean while full-dressed or fully nude, I can sing in the hall with the CD on full blast and it bothers no one.

Am enjoying this strange sort of feeling, it's a mix of `I'm alone and so lonely' and `I'm all alone and it's so cool because I can decide my program tonight'. The exciting element is that I don't know what I'm going to do tonight yet but when I decide it's going to be exciting. You see, this is the first time in my life where I have a car and staying alone, wow, it's total freedom. I must have been high on it this whole week.

Freedom is the new drug for me.

A trip to SPCA sounds good. Tomorrow is my first free Saturday morning in a long long time.

Coming back to dating, I told BB that I'm desperate to go on this speed dating project...then I thought about it and I'm not sure whether I'm more excited about meeting the guys or dressing up for it. You see I haven't met any guy in the past two years that I really really feel like I want to get closer to, hehe, what they call it? Make my river flow? Haha. And I have been feeding myself with bad brain programming: KL men folks just aren't cool enough, maybe I ought to have an amnesia and wake up to a whole new world of KL guys.

Bring it on baby!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|