Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Letter one hundred and twenty-one

Dearest J,

Even though Thursday really, really talk much.  She can.  She usually makes noise only when she is in really really bad shape - extremely angry or scared.

But once in a while, at really quiet moments...like just 3 mins ago, she would look at me and meow a little bit, just very very little bit..only loud enough for me to hear for a short split second.  And it's not a conventional meow.  It's more like a slightly throaty, guttural murmur from her.

At times like this I feel really grateful to have her here, just being here.  A very small, quiet presence here, but so full of character.

I never stop wondering about her...all these times, I wonder if she is having a good time living here.  I wonder if she ever gets lonely...all those hours when am out of the flat, or staying in the flat and not paying any attention to her.

I guess I'd never know.

I like watching her.   Sometimes I do that to de-stress, or to take a break from my work.  When I do sit down with her and play with her or stroke her or comb her hair, it's always such a lovely break from whatever am doing here.

She is a mix of gnome-lessness and excitement, and endless curiosity.

Miss you much,

B



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|