Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fight Club

It's not uncommon that many of us find ourselves getting all upset in ridiculously petty situations, for some of us, quite often.

Am the kind of person who's spent half my life going through good days, bad days, good days, nasty day, smooth day, etc...snap someone's head off if he steps on my end, punch back when I got bullied, kiasu, be the bad guy instead of the one gets bullied...

But growing older and reading the news can change a person. This entry was inspired during a chat today with SM, narrating through an incident with loved ones...I had what I'd called, an outburst of philosophy there.
Janet: ..i duno, i dunwan to sound preachy or smart ass but sometimes i look around me
there are so many mean n unkind things happening, i feel tired.
Janet: n i feel that given the facts of life is so harsh for many parts of the world n some parts of our lives, that take away the reason to argue with anyone at all -- let alone the people i love.
so i think thats a pretty good reason to never have to get upset with my man, for example.

Life is too short to have enemies, fights, arguments, killings....life is not dull without fighting, peace is not dull, it makes a charmed life admist the craziness around us.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|