Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Masked people

My first engagement with Genting Berhad...dress up and sing opera to the slots machine customers. Event - 2008 Genting Slots Masquerade Party

The pictures are simply too fun not to be put up so here you go...

all pics by Justin

My first event where I got to hire my own dancers for the performance, I called up Alexa & Fung Tuan straightaway...

Alexa and IThe beautiful blue butterfly... there's a poser in everyone of us :)

hair by Sam @ A Cut Above (BSC branch), did my own make-up, dress from MNG, hair accessories from my second hand shopping collection...(I bought the butterfly mask from Amcorp Mall)
show time, pleasing the crowd
obviously the Teresa Teng numbers were a hit with the audience, Chew Xia from the audience gracefully joined me in singing Mei Hwa.The magic on the dance floor...
Alexa, Fung Tuan and me

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Scheyenne Zigzag said...

uhm...Wow!

5:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|