Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Why I did it and never looked back...

busy, and needing my sleep like NOW...so a bit of teaser information before I continue on why, and why you should consider too.

Information on Going Vegetarian...J said I should never...well, this is what he said to me over our google chat:

J: you really shouldn't try to convert people or make them uncomfortable or inconvinent others. ok? just blog about it...we'll do this together. Also, you cannot make others feel guilty or bad for eating meat. it doesn't work - the convert has to come from inside that person.

...it started this time round with him reading a piece of news about the lifting of foie gras ban in Chicago, the news link to this wonderful clip on "the delicacy of despair".

Today I shall leave you with just this clip, it's preachy and it's extreme but unfortunate, it speaks the truth.

The link to this video embedded here




Watch more videos at PETA.org

Must see -

Meet Your Meat
Go Vege

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|