Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The new boy on the block...

New born :)
Joel James Chee, my new nephew and mother Yvonne
fascinated, me....see, Joel was full of expressions & character for a new born of few-hours old...
normally not very maternal me, I felt strangely attached and attracted to this new boy, we barely made eye contact because he was sleeping mostly during my short visit earlier. But there was something about the way he moves and sounded, yes, he was quite vocal for a small fella...he seems strong and full of vigor an character.

Little Yva (his big sister of 11 years) made him a baby pillow with his name sewn on, pity I didn't take a picture of that...purple color pillow, made from love.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|