Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Charmed

I'm so glad I attended the M! press conference yesterday, on Sri Endon award winners sponsoring some costumes...read today's Star, nation news desk, page 16.

After sorting out my media clippings...I sneaked into the theatre and into Roland (conductor)'s rehearsal with the (western) orchestra.

Enchanted. Epostoflaunt.

They were rehearsing Sepi's first aria, Mr Wolf.

Too beautiful, I stood at the doorway and forgot to breathe...too moved to move away. When I recovered I took the nearest chair and sat there totally fixated on the music and I wish I didn't have to go home to work on some media papers.

Keeping this short, am finding it hard to translate the magic I experienced onto the screen, in words. Something, some magic you can't spell in words, you have to experience it.

Come experience the magic...

M! The Opera

March 23rd - April 2, 2006
Istana Budaya

No shows on 27th, 28th, 31st

blog - M! The Opera blog

tickets - Ticket2u

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|