Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Blowing trumpet

I might be going through a I-hate-my-voice phase, but I think I'm getting over it...JW said I just need to learn to appreciate the uniqueness of my own voice (same thing they say about `unique beauty'?).

Well, fortunately that maybe some people who don't really hate my voice. I will document every single soul who thinks something of my craft, from now on. I need these to help my daily appraisal :)

Life as a `free-lancer' has been great, minus the talk about money ok?

My mind is more active and I sometime eat pretty healthy stuff because I have time to make it, sometime I'm a slob with time I eat a slice of cheese in my car. This morning I realised I have been a slob with my to do list, I cancelled lunch with girls and stayed home and got some work done, and the rest of the day is supposed to be productive too...

Voice lesson at 3pm
Media meeting (volunteer work) for M at 5pm
Dinner with my brochure designer

Oh yes, please go check out my new temporary site for my baby singing career...any feedback?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|