Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, November 18, 2005

27

When I was driving home last night from the M rehearsal, I realised I know a handful of great 27-year-old females who are incredibly talented.

They are all a little prettier than me, a little more talented than me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally consumed by jealousy yet...in fact I was planning to read more about the workings of this feeling of jealousy.

Haha, actually I'm more overwhelmed by the fact that I know these wonderful and talented 27-year-old females myself and I get to see these talented beings at work. I'm overwhelmed with the fact I'm friends with very very beautiful and smart females. Did I repeat myself? I'm so overwhelmed I can't be manage cohesive speech here....

They are great entrepreneurs, musicians, singers, teachers, dancers....they are high achievers and yes, I will always be impressed and overwhelmed with people doing great things under 30 years of age. I'm still amazed at these things even though you'll say "Halo...this is the 21st century la, so many things have happened for and to the women since the 80's.."

21st century or not, many old school people are still around and many young people are still being brought up old school style...I treasure everything that are perhaps, being expected too much by some.

Like, it's rare finding a man who's totally supportive of his girlfriend passion.
Who is not threatened by her attractive dressing (or sexy wardrobe).
And still does the dishes.
And end of the day, still carry bags, open doors for me.

Yes, am talking about my lover.

I treasure the fact that my women friends are worldly and successful, and I cherish men who can live with that and love them for it.

I'm 28, I have great friends who are 27 and female.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|