Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Paul Coelho

Puteh is free!!! she was running all over the place when i went HOME last night...i can't call it anything else, it's my home for the past two and a half years.

Alex and I assembled Mama's new made in malaysia cabinet last night. There are two more to be put together for books that didn't make it in the glass book-cabinet.

where is home after this break up?

Reading my second Paul Coelho novel: Eleven Minutes, my first was Veronika Decides To Die. `Eleven' is so good, no kidding, i'm only at page 65 but i'm telling you it's damn good.

The first line that threw me off my seat from the book:

(page 9)
"Life moves very fast. It rushes us from heaven to hell in a matter of seconds." (now you can say that i can relate to that!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|