Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, July 17, 2009

the learning path

Funny how going to school & doing homework used to a chore...when you were 12. And your parents are the ones paying for the school fees & books.

Now, I happily spend my hard earned dough on various classes & tuition. Singing class, dance class, pilates class, speech class (NEW!!! next week!!), music camps, workshops...

Spending the whole day in school didn't cost me any cent, back then. Now, every seconds in the class ticks away the cents.

And now, every class is treasured like there's no tomorrow. You used to see the same teachers everyday and you take them for granted, "So what? I'll see her tomorrow in Math class, again!"

Now, I jump with joy every time I successfully scheduled a lesson with my high flying teachers.

Now that my brains have aged with my body, I have to race with time to speed the learning process before I get too old. But maybe with all the active learning, the aging will slow?

Here's to all who's actively learning out of school :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|