Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, September 27, 2004

bad dreams

1. I dreamed the same thing twice, all in the period of two months. I dreamed that Act two in The Merry Widow was about to start and I just realised I haven't got my proper dance shoes on...I ran down to the hall next to the stage with my head piece in my hand and bare-footed, heart in my mouth...dying. My shoes are at home and I'm suppose to stand in front when the curtains go up!!!!! HELP!!!!!

2. Same thing, I had the same dream this morning.

3. I dreamed I was at a sound-check rehearsal with Deanna Y (I was her back-up singer) at Sunway Lagoon Hotel. The sound check finished round 7pm and I realised I have forgotten my performance clothing. Panicked, I rang up J and somehow he wouldn't come to my rescue --- this was before I bought Sunny Boy, so was still relying on his Zepher Kawasaki. Panicked still, I wasted more time pacing up and down at the lobby of Sunway Lagoon Hotel. Later I relate the dream to Deanna Y and we laughed, you see, the silly sound check finished at 7pm and the show was only starting after 10pm so I could taken my sweet time in going home and get into those clothes, silly me, silly dream.

4. I came back from Rantau Abang and was told that my Sunny Boy was stolen from outside J's house. Waaaaaa....it was really depressing, I felt the whole world was on me, big bully.

5. The depressing one: I was inside J's room when he walked in with a naked girl in his arms, he saw me and we froze. He was visibly annoyed with me there, we got into this scary shouting match while the girl ran into the bathroom for refuge. He got very violent with his words and then I got a slap (a SLAP!!!!) across my face. I cried and screamed in my sleep, when I woke up I saw J walking through the door...oh, just a dream. We shared milk, cheese on toast in front of TV. I don't think J will ever hit a woman. Oh, a funny thing about this dream, at some point, I was introduced to that naked girl with short hair, she has a Philipina sounding name...very cute face.

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|