Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, April 23, 2010

the grateful living

On this day, like many other days when I remember, I am grateful for my beautiful life.

It's a charmed and beautiful life, surrounded by many good friends, kind ones, interesting ones, talented ones, quirky ones, silly ones, loyal ones, loving ones.















It's a beautiful body, despite all the scars & marks, dark eye rings, uneven tan lines, flat chest, blemishes...
It's a wonderful life despite the ups and downs, storms and floods, dry spells and what not.

I am thankful for all the loves in my life, my love for animals, love for music, love for humans, love for knowledge, love for food, love for challenges, love for exploring the unknown.

I am thankful for I have aged and grown out of many silly things, still many other silly habits but I am moving to the better.

Here's to more restful sleeps, good food, good music-making, lots of hard work, loving friends, patience, and world peace.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Salameander said...

Happy birthday to one of the loveliest people I know. :) Big hugs from me, the bump, kids and Han.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger XMOCHA said...

happy birthday! this is such lovely writing - you ought to write more!

9:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|