Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

new hair photo diary

Chopped!
I have to learn how to blow my hair at home...to avoid dead pan flat look, to get this look.

and on performance missions, I commissioned the professionals, like Sam or Adeline @ A Cut Above @ BSC.

getting into a pose with my FBI agents on a wedding dinner gig mission...
(I dunno silly old Charles looked so serious behind me, goof balls Vincent & Cher Siang discussing what silly pose to do next)

I think this new hair is a new chapter in looking ultra feminine...I have posted more pictures of newly styled short hair on my FB :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Salameander said...

Janet, you look absolutely AMAZING. Those photos make you look like you stepped into this world, out from another glam era. Good to have you back blogging again. :)

11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|